So here comes the last chapter of our #blogchatter April2020 wonderful journey. Hope these blogs help all the parents of a celiac child to cruise through the tough times of their lives. And today I’ll have every child favorite Pizza recipe with zero gluten and 100% health.
As long as kids are concerned all they need is yummy looking food and if it has a look alike to their favorite, nothing like it. D just loves this GF Moong Dal Pizza and not just he, we relish it too. It’s nutritious, full of protein recipe for your toddler. It includes the goodness of dal topped with veggies and all the flavors. So, try out this mouth-watering and toothsome GF moong dal pizza, for which your kids will drool over.
Preparation Time 2Hrs
Cook Time 10Mins
Total Time 2Hrs 10Mins
- 1 cup Moong Dal, Soaked in water
- ½ inch ginger
- Salt as required
- 1 Eno small sachet
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- 1½ cup Grated cheese
- ½ cup fresh cream
- ½ cup carrot, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup baby corn, sliced lengthwise or sweet corn kernels
- ½ cup capsicum, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup paneer, cubed
- ½ cup Fun and food pizza pasta sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes home made
- Pizza seasoning
- Soak moong dal in clean water for 2 hours. Remove excess water from the wet dal and put it in a mixer jar. Add the soaked Dal in the mixing jar along with a piece of ginger and a tbsp salt. Grind all the ingredients in the mixer.
- Pour the dal paste into a large bowl. If the batter is thick, add 2 tablespoons of water and mix it. Then add in a sachet of eno and mix it in one direction. The mixture is ready for making Moong dal pizza.
- First to make the Pizza base, heat the nonstick tawa and put some oil on the pan and spread it all around. Now put the batter on the pan and spread a little about 1 cm thick with a spoon around. When the Pizza is ready from the bottom, flip it, cover the pizza and let it cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Make all the bases with the batter and keep aside.
- To prepare this delicious Dal Cheese Pizza recipe, preheat the oven on convection mode at 220 degree Celsius.
- Mix the pizza pasta sauce with cream and spread this pizza sauce as desired.
- Layer the veggies, paneer and then grated cheese.
- Lastly sprinkle pizza seasoning and chili flakes.
- Bake for 3 to 4 mins, until the cheese turns slightly golden.
- Slice and serve the YUMMMM GF moong dal pizza!!
- Vegetables you can choose Sweet Corn, Peas, Onions, whatever you like.
- The batter of the moong dal veg pizza should not be too thin and not too thick.
- Fry the moong dal pizza on medium flame.
“If you love the blend of gooey cheese and yummy sauces, then this healthy pizza will have you kneeling in no time”
This is my alphabet Z for “Zero gluten Hundred Health”, in #BlogchatterA2Z #AprilA2Z in Parenting Tales with A Celiac Child. Do share your experiences as it’s always incredibly beneficial to connect with others who share similar experiences. Thank-you Blogchatter for giving me this opportunity.. a big thanks to all the fellow bloggers who gave me the enthusiasm to continue the journey of A2Z..